Sunday, February 7, 2010

30 Days of Beauty

A fellow blogger, over at bluebirdbaby, has started a winter challenge!

The challenge? photograph something beautiful everyday until the first signs of spring arrive :) This will definitely help us all through the winter slumps huh?!?

So here is my first entry, taken this morning.....



After a year of sleeping in his own bed.....kiddo has decided to join us mid night in our bed.....the family bed is officially back :) (well at least part time). I have to say I had missed waking up to his sweet sleeping face....

2 comments:

Daleann Terrell said...

That is precious and definitely a beauty to wake up to. ;0)

Anonymous said...

So handsome and peaceful,that was always my favorite part of you kids crawling in bed with me, and now I get my grandkids to enjoy!