Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Color of Home - Living Room (plus demolition fun!)

Warm, natural colors and lots of light fill the main living space in our home.......



Toys included of course....




This great 60's "Danish Modern" couch we found at a local antique market! Lucky find.......all thats needed is a little reupholstering job to make it perfect.....I have time....I promise!




We used Olympic's Zero VOC line of paint.....no odor and amazing color selection!
(this advertisement not paid for by Olympic......but I wish it had been!)

aaand here is a sneak peek of some demolition starting at our house.....finally!!! This is just the beginning ;)



I was envious of all the fun hubby was having tearing up our detached "casita"



Kiddo desperately wanting to help too....



and without this special man (my very own daddio) much of this would not be possible! yay for family!



Whew....I get exhausted just watching them....

We are trying our best to find used construction materials over at our local ReStore and whenever we can we will donate our usable materials right back!

No comments: