Monday, December 28, 2009

Show and Tell (Part One)

Ahhhh.....the week after Christmas off of work....gives me some time to catch my breath after the holiday madness...we have been hanging out in our jammies all day, feels good!

Last week there was no time for blogging, my house was covered in cardboard, yarn, glue, contact paper, you name it.....I badly wanted to give you all a sneak peek of all that madness, but I just couldn't pull myself away.

So now, the show and tell begins, I can't wait to pass along some of the great ideas I found!

First up.....Kiddo's Cardboard Kitchen!!!



Complete with cotton yarn burners, and a thrifted bowl for the sink....



an oven too!



I still have to finish off the edges, and add a faucet.....of course!

Thanks so much to Anna at Forty Two Roads for her incredible work on the tutorial available on Etsy!

This tutorial is easy to understand but make no mistake....it takes some time and will buff up your arms with all that cardboard cutting!!

Kiddo loves it, but I get the feeling he still prefers the real thing!

No comments: